Publié il y a 6 mois
Due to sustained growth, we have vacancies for the position of Corporate Administrator in the client service department of our organisation.
- Company secretarial and administration of different types of structures including, but not limited to, foundations, trusts and companies falling under the Mauritian Global Business and other jurisdictions.
- Ensuring timely, accurate and quality responses to clients.
- Liaising with external parties such as regulatory bodies, banks, auditors and lawyers.
- Work effectively with team members to devise optimal structures to respond to clients’ needs
- Handle the formation process in conjunction with the Compliance Department
- Handle, with the team, a portfolio of client entities in a process-driven, accurate, and proactive way
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive company secretarial records based on office processes and procedures, using office systems
- Liaise with regulatory and other authorities
- Organise and attend client board meetings
- Draft minutes of proceedings of board meetings
- Build good working relationships with clients’ international staff
- Manage transactions for client entity, including liaison with banks, international law firms and professional advisers
- A professional qualification or pursuing same (ACCA / ACA / ICSA ) / Degree holder in Finance, Law, Economics or Management
- Minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience in a similar position within a Management Company
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in French will be an additional advantage.
- Good knowledge of Mauritian Companies Act, Financial Services Act, Trusts Act, Foundations Act
- Good knowledge of a variety of structures including but not limited to foundations, trusts, GBL and authorised companies
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines
- Excellent attention to detail
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th October 2022.
Nexus Global Financial Services Limited reserves the right to contact only best-suited candidates for an interview.
We are committed to providing our team members with a challenging and rewarding working environment for them to fulfil their career objectives.