Due to sustained growth, we have a vacancy for the position of Compliance Specialist in the Compliance Department of our organisation.
The successful candidate shall assist the Compliance Officer and MLRO of Nexus Global Financial Services Limited (Nexus) to:
- Maintain and develop a risk-based approach to ML/TF risk including carrying out regular periodic reviews to ensure that risks on onboarding customers are managed effectively;
- Ensure compliance in line with all the requirements outlined in the relevant legislations and regulations;
- Review and develop existing internal controls relating to the implementation of AML/CFT policy and relevant procedures and framework;
- Set in place mechanisms to ensure that any suspicious transactions are reported accordingly;
- Design regulatory compliance documentations;
- Design and coordinate the preparation and ongoing review of policies, procedures, training materials and other communication tools to ensure departments meet compliance requirements;
- Establish self-audit and compliance monitoring programs;
- Ensure compliance with all the statutory obligations and provisions regarding AML/CFT and that robust measures are taken by the Company to protect itself against the potential risk of being used for money laundering and terrorist financing;
- Conduct onboarding and ongoing periodic reviews and compliance monitoring as per plan;
- Recommend remedial actions or improvements following compliance reviews;
- Conduct AMLCFT training.
The selected candidate shall also be acting as MLRO/DMLRO and Compliance Officer for client entities of Nexus.
Bachelor’s degree in Law, Management, Finance or Economics
Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar position within the financial services industry.
Please send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 26th October 2022 mentioning Compliance Specialist in the subject line of your email.
Nexus Global Financial Services Limited reserves the right to contact only best-suited candidates for an interview.
We are committed to providing our team members with a challenging and rewarding working environment for them to fulfil their career objectives.