We are seeking to recruit a Senior Corporate Administrator within our client service department to have responsibility for Company secretarial and administration of different types of structures including, but not limited to, foundations, trusts and companies falling under the Mauritian Global Business and other jurisdictions.
As a Senior Corporate Administrator, you will liaise with external parties such as regulatory bodies, banks, auditors and lawyers.
Your duties and responsibilities:
- Work effectively with team members to devise optimal structures to respond to clients’ needs;
- Handle the formation process in conjunction with the Compliance Department;
- Handle, with the team, a portfolio of client entities in a process-driven, accurate, and proactive way;
- Maintain accurate and comprehensive company secretarial records based on office processes and procedures, using office systems;
- Liaise with regulatory and other authorities;
- Organise and attend client board meetings;
- Draft minutes of proceedings of board meetings;
- Build good working relationships with clients’ international staff;
- Manage transactions for client entity, including liaison with banks, international law firms and professional advisers;
- A professional qualification or pursuing same (ACCA / ACA / ICSA ) / Degree holder in Finance, Law, Economics or Management;
- Minimum of 3 to 4 years’ experience in a similar position with a Management Company;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Fluency in French will be an additional advantage;
- Good knowledge of Mauritian Companies Act, Financial Services Act, Trusts Act, Foundations Act;
- Good knowledge of a variety of structures including but not limited to foundations, trusts, GBL and authorised companies;
- The ability to work under pressure and to meet deadlines;
- Excellent attention to detail;
If you meet the requirements and are ready to take up a challenging role, we invite you to apply online below or submit your motivation letter and your CV by clicking HERE.
Successful candidates shall benefit from an attractive package based on qualifications and experience.
At Nexus Global Financial Services Limited, our clients are our only focus, and our people are our key to being a truly successful organisation. We are committed to providing you with a challenging and rewarding working environment for you to fulfill your career objectives.
Nexus Global Financial Services Limited reserves the right to contact only best-suited candidates for the interview.